Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Free Choice: The Things That I learned From Ms. Malonek's Class

  I've been in Ms. Malonek's Biology class for more than half year, and I really learned a lot of knowledge from this class.  For example, I learned about the cells, and the different uses of each part in the cell.  In addition, I also learned the evolution of humans, so I understood where were we coming from.  Photosynthesis and cell respiration are the knowledge that I learned form seventh grade, but I still learned these deeply in Biology.  I enjoyed the labs we've done in the class, too since I can learn some knowledge from these experiences.  I met many friends in this class, and we can discuss and learn from each other.  Rather than the knowledge from the book, Ms. Malonek always gives us some additional information outside of the textbook.  To sum up these reasons, I learned a lot of stuffs in my biology class.

No comments:

Post a Comment