Thursday, April 28, 2011

What surprised you from the worm's dissection?

  The worm dissection surprised me because its long body and the weired stuffs inside its body.  When I cut the worm from its anus, I saw some black dusts falling off from the worm.  I used the needles to hold the worm, and I felt the smoothness of the skin of the worm.  I saw there are both external and internal tissues and muscles of the worm.  In addition, I can see the vessel system and digestive system of the worm, so I can understand the body system of the worm.  Even though, I did not finish the whole dissection of the worm, I was still surprised by the half of the dissection.  On the other hand, I hope that I can finish the worm dissection and totally comprehend the function of each parts inside the worm.

No comments:

Post a Comment