Thursday, May 26, 2011

Final Blog

  It's already one year, and I am going to become a sophomore and say "good bye" to my biology class.  I have many achievements for this class, such as getting A's, work on my notebook, accomplish the project, doing the labs, and cooperating with my classmates.  However, I also have some failures in this class, such as going to class late, turning the projects late, and getting bad grades on some tests.  Indeed, I have to thank Ms. Malonek for her discipline and teaching hard for us.  I learned that I always have to be modest and listen to the instruction, so I will never make mistakes in the future.  The knowledge that I learned from my biology class, such as the systems, cells, animals, reactions, or evolutions, will be unforgettable.

No comments:

Post a Comment